I was nominated for this award by the lovely Amy over at Ollie and Oscar. Rules for this award
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.Nominate other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
7 facts about me
- I’m 17 (18 in exactly a month!) and I’m studying for my A levels in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Classical Civilisation… but I’ve applied for Classics at university!
- I’m adopted from China (cue all the questions :))
- Although I’ve applied for university this year, I’m taking a gap year after my A levels and I cannot wait!
- I am a pro at procrastination, eating chocolate and watching copious amounts of trash TV. No, seriously.
- I, like Amy, am also a tea addict. I can’t get enough of Earl Grey. It’s literally my fave tea. That and green tea 🙂
- I absolutely love organising and planning events (and I hope to do something of the sort as a career in the future).
- I’ve been on television twice for Chinese dancing when I was younger *hides face*
Thank you again to Amy for nominating me! It still astonishes me that people actively read my blog and it truly makes me so happy. Thank you everyone 🙂